Friday 13 December 2013

Photoshop Editing Techniques

Before I started the editing process I looked at a couple of Photoshop editing tutorials using YouTube to widen my knowledge on Photoshop.


This is the first tutorial I viewed which explains how to change lip colour using Photoshop. The tutorial gives a step by step guide allowing me to clearly see how the look is created. This is useful to me because I am considering altering my models lip colour to have a darker appearance allowing me to achieve the Indie Rock look that I am aiming to create on my front cover.


This is the second tutorial video I looked at which explains how to change the colour of a background in a photo using Photoshop. The tutorial, like the last, gives a step by step guide of how the technique is done which may help me when I come to editing my final photo for my front cover if I decide to change the background colour in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment