Friday 15 November 2013

Focus Group: Question and Answer


To continue with the planning process I decided to create a video of myself asking questions to an individual interested in the Indie Rock genre so that I could find out more information about the type of person that will be interested in my magazine. I created 6 questions which may help me to find out more about who my target audience will be and the types of things that they're interested in. The answers given will allow me to understand what people my age expect from a magazine and what they are interested in, allowing me to adjust the content to suit them. This will hopefully allow me to make my magazine appealing to my target audience.
The questions that I asked were:
1. How old are you?
2. What is your favourite genre of music?
3. Who are your 3 favourite bands/artists?
4. How many gigs/concerts have you been to this year?
5.Which festivals have you been to this year?
6.Do you plan on going to another one next year?


No comments:

Post a Comment